Roadmapping Strategy Session
Before starting on any journey, it’s wise to plan ahead. My goal is to help you understand where you’re going, how long it will take, how much fuel (budget) you should expect to use, and analyze the risks that we’ll face along the way.
After our session, you’ll have a clear and concise roadmap that will help get you from where you are to where you’d like to be.
Here’s what to expect with your upcoming Roadmapping strategy session:
Part 1. Discover more detail about you and your business
Start with WHY
It’s important to establish how this project will financially benefit your business.
- More detail about you, your company, your customers, and your business model.
- WHY are you in the business you’re in? WHY do you want to tell your story?
- What are your business goals and objectives?
- What defines success? What defines failure?
Part 2. Plan for the journey ahead
What is your story? How do we get it out to the right people at the right time?
We’ll work together to craft your story and come up with a few concepts for your video(s).
- How will your video(s) help you accomplish your goals?
- How will we go about telling this story?
- How will people see your story (this is the most overlooked but critically important part of the process - the distribution of the content.)
A project can only be successful if it reaches the right people at the right time. You will have a distribution plan that will help you strategically use video within your current marketing channels and it will show you how you can enhance those marketing channels as well.
It’s important you have a clear plan that will give you a good understanding of how much time and how much money will be required.
Part 3. Deliver a final Roadmap to success
From concept to completion
I will deliver your roadmap to you in person and email you a copy. Included in the Roadmap will be an outline of your story, a visual storyboard so that you'll know how I plan to bring your story to life, and our immediate next steps.
The final roadmap document is yours to keep and you can use it even if you decide not to move forward with working together.